Yay! You’re ready to play the last song in the book, “Day is for Sleeping…Night is for Dancing!”
- Play the G Major Scale. Play as if the piano is STICKY! This means that you should be playing SLOWLY – 5 times.
- Watch the video for “Day is for Sleeping…Night is for Dancing“.
- Review bass clef notes.
- Play a Music Game: Match The Rhythm
- Play the G Major 5 finger scale – SLOWLY, 5 times, hands together.
- Choose 3 songs from your piano binder to review.
- Play “Day is for Sleeping…” 3 times.
- Music History: Learn something new about a composer.
- Play the G Major 5 finger scale SLOWLY, 5 times, hands together.
- Play “Day is for Sleeping …” 2 times.
- Play “Having a Party” 2 times.
- Review G major 5 finger scale 5 times.
- Play “Day is for Sleeping…”
- Play “Boogie on Down“
- Review 3 songs from your piano binder.
BIG REVIEW DAY
- Play every single song in this book starting at the beginning.
- How many songs is that? SIX!
Videotape yourself playing your favorite song from the Dudley book and send it to Ms. Dorla.
End of week 6