- Play the G major 5 finger scale, 3 times.
- Watch the video for Whole Note van Werner practice page.
- Circle all the whole notes in “Oh Cheese Sticks”.
- Practice “Oh Cheese Sticks”.
- Play a Music Game. Note Names
- Play the G Major 5 finger scale, 5 times.
- Review “Boogie on Down”
- Review the bass clef notes (again!)
- Play “Oh Cheese Sticks”
- Music History: Learn something new about a composer.
- Play the G Major 5 finger scale, 2 times.
- Play “Having a Party”
- Play “Hip Hop”
- Learn new notes on the bass clef.
- Let’s Make a Pattern: Banana, Banana, Meatball
- Play the G Major 5 finger scale, 5 times
- Today only work on “Oh Cheese Sticks” making sure you play without mistakes!
- Review 2 songs from your piano binder.
Play all the songs you have learned so far in this “Dudley” book
- Boogie on Down
- Having a Party
- Hip Hop Won’t Stop
- Oh Cheese Sticks
Watch “Dudley’s Dance“
TEXT MS. DORLA AND TELL HER YOU FINISHED WEEK 4!
End of week 4