- Practice the A minor scale.
- Watch and then practice the left hand part of “Stix & Stones”
- Play the complete left hand of “Stix & Stones” with only one finger!
- Listen and learn about the composer of the month.
- Play a Music Game: Composer Map
- Review 2 “old songs” from your piano binder. Make sure they are different from the ones you chose on week 1 and 2.
- Practice the A minor, C major and G major scales.
- Practice “Stuck on Repeat” hands together.
- Practice “Stix & Stones” hands together.
- Choose 2 “old songs” from your piano binder and review.
- Watch and learn about composer John Williams.
- Practice C and G major scale and A minor scale.
- Play ““Stix & Stones” hands together, with a minimum amount of mistakes (2?).
- Review “Stuck on Repeat”.
- Review “When Teach Ain’t Lookin”.
- Just for fun… learn about 5 levels of Harmony