- Practice the C Major scale, separate hands.
- Find a highlighter and watch this video.
- Highlight Piano 1 part on the music score of “Scooch” as demonstrated in the video.
- Watch and listen to “Scooch”
- Work on video tip #2.
- Play a Music Game: Note Names.
- Practice C major scale, separate hands.
- Watch and the practice tip #3.
- Practice the first page of “Scooch” separate hands.
- Watch video for “Scooch” and follow along in your book. Do not try to play it. Just follow along with your eyes and pointer finger 🙂
- Listen and Learn about a composer.
- Watch this piano battle – just for fun!
- Practice major scales C and G Major.
- Review “Stuck on Repeat“
- Practice “Scooch” all the way to measure 31 on page 5, separate hands.
- Make your first attempt at playing the first page of “Scooch”, hands together.
- Watch and learn how fun it can be to change the notes in a scale from minor to major!
- Play a Music Game: Musical Terms.
- Review 2 old songs from your piano binder.
- Watch and listen to “Scooch'”.
- Watch practice tip #4 for “Scooch”
- Work on playing page 4 and 5 of “Scooch”, separate hands.
- This is a cool video with the Piano Guys and Random Acts.
- Scooch practice tip #5
- Learn measure 32 – 39 of “Scooch”.
- Scooch practice tip #6.
- Work on learning page 7 and 8 of “Scooch”.
- Play “Scooch” from the beginning, hands together, slowly.