There is an annual non-refundable registration fee of $120 due at the time of registration which reserves your spot on the teaching schedule, pays for piano books, lesson materials and recital awards.
Tuition installments are due the 1st of the month.
Dorla’s Piano Studio accepts Checks, Cash, and Credit/Debit (Paypal). Online invoices will be sent. However, autopay through Paypal will be automatically set up the first time you put in your credit card information or bank account.
Please make arrangements with your bank to send your payment directly to Dorla’s Piano Studio.
Tuition does not include the cost of music and is covered by the registration fee.
- $20 Late Fee for all payments received past the 10th of the month
- $30 Fee for all NSF Checks
- Forgot your payment? Pay online or drop-off/mail payment to avoid the late fee.
- Should something come up where you cannot financially fulfill your commitment to your lessons, advanced notice and open, ongoing communication is appreciated and encouraged!
- Students who are ill SHOULD NOT attend lessons. If you are too sick to attend school, you are too sick to attend your lesson. Please notify the teacher by 12pm if you cannot attend. Private students who are mildly ill can schedule a FaceTime, Skype, or Google Hangout lesson during their regular time.
- Students enrolled in Mixed Age Group Lessons may join another Mixed age class if a lesson has been missed.
- Inclement Weather – If the Keene Independent School District cancels classes because of inclement weather, Dorla’s Piano Studio will also close. Make up lessons will not be given.
Other Lesson Options for Students:
- Online Lessons on Zoom: Mildly sick? No way to get to lessons? This is a valuable way to keep your individual lesson time and avoid rescheduling.
- If the Teacher Must Cancel Lessons (this happens very rarely), students will be offered group lessons to make up for the missed lesson(s), or tuition may be prorated.
Students who are enrolled in piano lessons for fun have no practice requirements. If a faster learning pace is expected, daily practice (7 days) of 10-30 minutes is recommended. Student’s piano books are marked with sticky tabs as a reminder of what to practice at home.
Students who have more specific goals in mind for their progress will be given weekly practice times that must be completed each week.
Piano parties are scheduled once during the semester and take the place of a regular piano lesson. Students join other piano students in a group setting to perform, play theory games and participate in a piano band!
Recitals offer students a great sense of accomplishment and pride for their hard work. They also help them learn the importance of setting and achieving goals. Students at Dorla’s Piano Studio will be given the opportunity to participate in a recital in the month of February.
Photographs, videos, Facebook, Instagram, and other marketing
Pictures and videos of your student participating in various activities at Dorla’s Piano Studio might be used to promote the Studio. Your tuition payment is your signature of agreement. If you do not wish for your child to appear in any of these promotions, please talk to Ms. Dorla ASAP.