Summer Piano Olympics
Maybe it’s a little early to start planning for your Summer Piano Camp. But don’t you think that you should start to plan and prepare, just like the athletes are training right now? Maybe, just maybe, it’s just the right time to start gathering everything you need, a little at a time, so you won’t have to be rushed when June comes around! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- When planning your Piano Olympics for piano students you may want to focus on students who have mastered the basics of piano playing such as, reading notes on the staff, five finger positions and understanding of note values (quarter, half-note and whole note).
- Piano Olympics can be scheduled in many ways. At my piano studio we scheduled a four-day camp running for 2 hours each day. The information you will find is flexible and will allow you to fit the plan to your specific needs.
Piano Olympics allows you to:
- Provide piano ensemble opportunities
- Encourage the use of piano skills learned during the year
- Team work
As a teacher you will:
- experience group piano class
- plan lessons or follow lesson suggestions
- add to your summer income in a short period of time
Start planning today!